Add a gorgeous mirrored coating to businesses or residences with our Silver Reflective film. Reduce glare, block incoming heat, and create an interesting and functional two-way mirror effect with this ever-popular window tinting solution. Mirrored film boosts privacy and upgrades the visual appeal of structures, giving you plenty of bang for your buck. And just like all of our architectural films, our Silver Reflective provides plenty of performance, keeping rooms cool and comfortable while reducing air conditioning costs. After installing this film, your customers will find that their furnishings age much better, as they will be subjected to far less UV light. This solid architectural film brings plenty of features to the table.
- Two-way mirror effect is attractive while maintaining privacy
- Makes living conditions more comfortable
- Lowers air conditioning costs
- Rejects UV light, keeping possessions looking new for longer
- Lifetime warranty (10-year warranty for commercial applications)
- Solar Energy Transmittance: 10% to 40% (depending on choice of shade)
- Solar Energy Absorbance: 25% to 61% (depending on choice of shade)
- Solar Energy Reflectance: 65% to 19% (depending on choice of shade)
- VLT: 9% to 50% (depending on choice of shade)
- Shading Coefficient: 0.21 to 0.57 (depending on choice of shade)
- Rejects 99% of all incoming UV rays
- TSER: 84% to 51% (depending on the shade)
- Less glare leads to more comfortable living conditions
- Two-way mirror effect is a real conversation starter
- Excellent heat-rejection properties for cooler temperatures and lower HVAC costs
How We Made Our Silver Reflective Film
This Silver Reflective film began its manufacturing process in Global Films’ state-of-the-art production facility, and that’s where it remained until it was ready to pack up and ship. By maintaining complete control over every single stage of production, it is possible to ensure that all of these products adhere to a very high standard when it comes to quality. This vertically-integrated, single-source approach has been Global Films’ mantra since the company’s inception.
There are no reviews yet.