Our Ceramic Cool keeps lowers HVAC costs by reducing incoming glare, heat, and UV rays. It’s a solid choice for any residence or business, and its subtle, natural shade won’t drastically change the appearance of windows. Even though this product might be subtle, it still delivers plenty of high-performance features. Excellent solar-rejection capabilities and non-metalized construction combine to create comfortable, cool living conditions — without any wireless interference. An all-around solid choice, our Ceramic Cool has a place on virtually any structure.
- Crystal-clear coating provides a subtle outer upgrade
- Keeps rooms cool, comfortable, and bright with plenty of light
- Lowers HVAC costs
- TSER: 42% to 27% (depending on choice of shade)
- Rejects 99% of all incoming UV rays
- Shading Coefficient: 0.67 to 0.83 (depending on choice of shade)
- VLT: 66% to 62% (depending on choice of shade)
- Solar Energy Reflectance: 8%
- Solar Energy Absorbance: 47% to 27% (depending on choice of shade)
- Solar Energy Transmittance: 45% to 86% (depending on choice of shade)
- Does not drastically alter the outer appearance of windows
- Improves living conditions
- Does not interfere with wireless signals
How We Made Our Ceramic Cool Film
As with all of our films, this Ceramic Cool is the product of an exhaustive, vertically-integrated, and single-source production system. Simply put, Global Films (our manufacturer) controls everything that went into the creation of this film, from the polymers right down to the packaging. By overseeing every stage of production and keeping everything within our fully-certified manufacturing facility, this ensures top-quality results at all times.