Install our Ceramic Dual-Reflective architectural film, and you can say goodbye to nighttime reflections. Maintain crystal-clear visibility night and day with this high-performing, easy-to-install film. With an interesting and aesthetically pleasing two-way mirror effect, our Ceramic Dual-Reflective provides beauty, privacy, and excellent heat-rejection capabilities. Tinters love the convenience of the quick-dry adhesive that is activated by the slip solution. And of course, this film keeps rooms cool and comfortable while reducing air conditioning costs. It’s an all-around win.
- Reduce reflections when looking out of windows at night
- Strong solar rejection qualities
- Convenient, easy-to-install, and easy-off liner
- Reliable enough to resist scratches and stand the test of time
- Widths of up to 72”
- Rejects 99% of all incoming UV rays
- Poly liner
- Will not damage insulated glass
- TSER: 72% to 88% (depending on choice of shade)
- Blocks 95% of all glare
- Total Energy Absorbance: 39% to 50% (depending on choice of shade)
- VLT: 7% to 45% (depending on choice of shade)
- Shading Coefficient: 0.20 to 0.57 (depending on choice of shade)
- Reduces air conditioning needs
- Five shades to choose from
- Easy-to-install with advanced adhesive
- Resists corrosion
- Provides crystal-clear vision night and day
How We Make Our Ceramic Dual Reflective Film
Global Films oversees every aspect of the manufacturing process, from start to finish. This company begins with a proprietary petrochemical intermediate at their fully-certified facility. From that point on, every stage of production is carefully controlled, right up to the very packaging. These films never leave this facility until they are finished, and Global Films does not rely on any third parties. This single-source, vertically-integrated approach makes it possible to focus on results and ensure high standards at all times.
There are no reviews yet.