Quick-dry capabilities make this an ideal choice for maximizing productivity in your shop. It also shrinks like a charm and features anti-static properties for a film that is truly a joy to work with — whether you cut patterns by hand or with a plotter. Non-metallic material ensures no interference with wireless signals, and you can pick from a wide range of spectacular shades.
This non-reflective film has proven to be a popular choice for our customers, as they appreciate the level of performance it provides. Excellent shrinkage, quick-drying capabilities, and long-lasting color stability all make this film a strong choice for any professional tinting operation that is striving for top results. Many operations also rely on our NR Quick Dry Plus when using plotters, as the anti-static properties of this film make it an obvious choice. This film also performs extremely well with cars with embedded antennas and cellular or GPS systems.
- Color stable (will not fade to purple)
- Will not interfere with wireless signals
- Advanced adhesive
- Lifetime warranty
- Non-metallic material
- IR Heat rejection of up to 96%
- VLT rate of 4%-72% (depending on your shade of choice)
- UV rejection rate of 99%
- Total solar energy rejection rate of 24%-43% (depending on your shade of choice)
- Quick-drying adhesive allows you to finish cars faster than ever
- Excellent shrinkage for a stress-free install
- Works like a charm with plotters thanks to anti-static properties
- Provides excellent match for factory tint
How was this Film Made?
This NR Quick-Dry Plus film was manufactured from start to finish in our state-of-the-art, certified facility. We start with our proprietary petrochemical intermediate and oversee the entire manufacturing process until we’re left with a finished product. By prioritizing this level of control and independence, we can ensure high-quality results without relying on third parties.